Westbay Quay is a three-building, 85-unit all-concrete condominium complex with a ground floor retail component bordered by Head, Lyall and Gore streets along Esquimalt's West Bay waterfront.
Westbay Quay's three buildings are called Topaz, Lapis and Sapphire.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Blomberg refrigerator
- 30” built-in bottom freezer, counter depth, fully integrated, cabinetry panel
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- 24” double drawer, fully integrated, cabinetry panel
- Fisher & Paykel range hood
- 30”, stainless steel
- Fisher & Paykel cooktop
- 30” 5-burner, gas, stainless steel
- Fisher & Paykel built-in oven
- 30”, stainless steel
- State-of-the-art Whirlpool washer
- Ductless dryer
- Electric under-tile heated floors with programmable thermostat
- Water conserving American Standard dual flush toilets with soft closing seat
- Ceramic and glass floor to ceiling tiled shower with frameless glass in some suites
Westbay Quay's interiors are a work of art. In water colours. Brilliant, white-walled canvases with Italian ceramic floors and locally sourced glass tile in glimmering shades of Oyster Pearl, Island Fog and Sea Glass. Our selection of interior finishings allows every buyer to paint their ideal indoor setting with a palette inspired by the subtle beauty of our ultramarine surroundings. Add premium appliance packages, quartz counters, full-height backsplashes and premium hardwood flooring for interiors that rival the view.
- Your choice of three wide plank, engineered hardwood floors finishes
- Variable refrigerant flow heating and cooling system
- Wood cabinetry with premium gloss laminate doors
- 1½” quartz countertops
- Full height glass tile backsplash in kitchen
- Recessed under-cabinet LED lighting
- Video enter-phone security system
- On-site manager weekday business hours, to assist residents and manage the building operations
- State of the art fire protection and building safety systems
- Secure fob restrictive floor access
Modern roller shades with integrated valance on all exterior windows
The project's sales centre is moving to an appointment-only setup from this point forward given a recent spurt in sales, and buyer incentives are no longer available save for interest on deposits plus a few opportunities still remain for first-time buyers. The uptake has been quite strong over the last few months.
Demolition of the buildings at the site is slated to begin on May 27th. There is some asbestos remediation required as part of the demo.
February 24th, 2019
These photos look current to me, as far as I can tell the site is unchanged..
Crews are working on asbestos abatement at the site prior to demolition.
Demolition will be completed by day's end.
Developer Tenfold Projects is leading the way with buyer incentives to help mitigate the effect of a real-estate market laden with new taxes and government regulations.
Location, a healthy living mantra and unique buyer incentives propel mixed-used Harris Green condominium development to sold-out status.
Zero-down or interest on deposit, Westbay Quay condo dev launches sales with market-leading incentives
First-time buyers can opt for a zero-down purchase at Westbay Quay while all buyers have the option of earning interest on their full deposit.