Westbay Quay is a 73-suite, two and six-storey all-concrete condominium project with a ground floor retail component bordered by Head, Lyall and Gore streets along Esquimalt's West Bay waterfront.
An additional five-storey, six-suite ultra-luxury building, Sapphire at Westbay Quay, will rise adjacent to the two and six-storey buildings.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Blomberg refrigerator
- 30” built-in bottom freezer, counter depth, fully integrated, cabinetry panel
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- 24” double drawer, fully integrated, cabinetry panel
- Fisher & Paykel range hood
- 30”, stainless steel
- Fisher & Paykel cooktop
- 30” 5-burner, gas, stainless steel
- Fisher & Paykel built-in oven
- 30”, stainless steel
- State-of-the-art Whirlpool washer
- Ductless dryer
- Electric under-tile heated floors with programmable thermostat
- Water conserving American Standard dual flush toilets with soft closing seat
- Ceramic and glass floor to ceiling tiled shower with frameless glass in some suites
Westbay Quay's interiors are a work of art. In water colours. Brilliant, white-walled canvases with Italian ceramic floors and locally sourced glass tile in glimmering shades of Oyster Pearl, Island Fog and Sea Glass. Our selection of interior finishings allows every buyer to paint their ideal indoor setting with a palette inspired by the subtle beauty of our ultramarine surroundings. Add premium appliance packages, quartz counters, full-height backsplashes and premium hardwood flooring for interiors that rival the view.
- Your choice of three wide plank, engineered hardwood floors finishes
- Variable refrigerant flow heating and cooling system
- Wood cabinetry with premium gloss laminate doors
- 1½” quartz countertops
- Full height glass tile backsplash in kitchen
- Recessed under-cabinet LED lighting
- Video enter-phone security system
On-site manager weekday business hours, to assist residents and manage the building operations
State of the art fire protection and building safety systems
- Secure fob restrictive floor access
Modern roller shades with integrated valance on all exterior windows
can we get a photo update here please?
is it topped out yet?
it must be. maybe some windows are in too?
Here are some updated photos :
Spring sales campaign now underway as the oceanside project pushes towards first phase completion.
Sapphire at Westbay Quay, a luxury harbourfront development at the Westbay Marina, is now selling.
Multi-million dollar waterfront residences follow in the footsteps of nearby Swallows Landing project on Esquimalt's waterfront.
Transformation of Medical Arts Building into 'Wade' condominiums garners praise from public, developers
102-home Harris Green project nearing completion as developer Tenfold Projects transitions to Westbay Quay oceanfront project in Esquimalt.
85-home Westbay Quay development in Esquimalt's Westbay neighbourhood is slated for completion by late 2021.
Developer Tenfold Projects is leading the way with buyer incentives to help mitigate the effect of a real-estate market laden with new taxes and government regulations.
Location, a healthy living mantra and unique buyer incentives propel mixed-used Harris Green condominium development to sold-out status.
Zero-down or interest on deposit, Westbay Quay condo dev launches sales with market-leading incentives
First-time buyers can opt for a zero-down purchase at Westbay Quay while all buyers have the option of earning interest on their full deposit.
There may be lots of construction cranes above city streets, but not all projects have available pre-sale condo inventory. Find out what's still selling and what's coming soon.
The sales launch date for Esquimalt's highly-anticipated 85-unit Westbay Quay development at the West Bay Marina waterfront has been unveiled.
An 85-unit mixed-use condominium and retail development will transform a vacant seaside lot along Esquimalt's Inner Harbour waterfront.