Westbay Quay is a three-building, 85-unit all-concrete condominium complex with a ground floor retail component bordered by Head, Lyall and Gore streets along Esquimalt's West Bay waterfront.
Westbay Quay's three buildings are called Topaz, Lapis and Sapphire.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Blomberg refrigerator
- 30” built-in bottom freezer, counter depth, fully integrated, cabinetry panel
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- 24” double drawer, fully integrated, cabinetry panel
- Fisher & Paykel range hood
- 30”, stainless steel
- Fisher & Paykel cooktop
- 30” 5-burner, gas, stainless steel
- Fisher & Paykel built-in oven
- 30”, stainless steel
- State-of-the-art Whirlpool washer
- Ductless dryer
- Electric under-tile heated floors with programmable thermostat
- Water conserving American Standard dual flush toilets with soft closing seat
- Ceramic and glass floor to ceiling tiled shower with frameless glass in some suites
Westbay Quay's interiors are a work of art. In water colours. Brilliant, white-walled canvases with Italian ceramic floors and locally sourced glass tile in glimmering shades of Oyster Pearl, Island Fog and Sea Glass. Our selection of interior finishings allows every buyer to paint their ideal indoor setting with a palette inspired by the subtle beauty of our ultramarine surroundings. Add premium appliance packages, quartz counters, full-height backsplashes and premium hardwood flooring for interiors that rival the view.
- Your choice of three wide plank, engineered hardwood floors finishes
- Variable refrigerant flow heating and cooling system
- Wood cabinetry with premium gloss laminate doors
- 1½” quartz countertops
- Full height glass tile backsplash in kitchen
- Recessed under-cabinet LED lighting
- Video enter-phone security system
- On-site manager weekday business hours, to assist residents and manage the building operations
- State of the art fire protection and building safety systems
- Secure fob restrictive floor access
Modern roller shades with integrated valance on all exterior windows
Nope, Abstract marketed their building on the Victoria side of Fort and Foul Bay as being in Oak Bay
On another note I heard recently that demolition of the existing houses should commence shortly. Sorry, no one told me an exact date
fencing is up
It’s on Victoria’s Inner Harbour...
Technically, it's just beyond the outer harbour and specifically on Esquimalt's section of West Bay
All of the foliage/trees on this site have been cut down and piled up for removal this week. Clears the way for equipment to come in a demolish the existing structures.
Location, a healthy living mantra and unique buyer incentives propel mixed-used Harris Green condominium development to sold-out status.
Zero-down or interest on deposit, Westbay Quay condo dev launches sales with market-leading incentives
First-time buyers can opt for a zero-down purchase at Westbay Quay while all buyers have the option of earning interest on their full deposit.
There may be lots of construction cranes above city streets, but not all projects have available pre-sale condo inventory. Find out what's still selling and what's coming soon.