Westbay Quay is a 73-suite, two and six-storey all-concrete condominium project with a ground floor retail component bordered by Head, Lyall and Gore streets along Esquimalt's West Bay waterfront.
An additional five-storey, six-suite ultra-luxury building, Sapphire at Westbay Quay, will rise adjacent to the two and six-storey buildings.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Blomberg refrigerator
- 30” built-in bottom freezer, counter depth, fully integrated, cabinetry panel
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- 24” double drawer, fully integrated, cabinetry panel
- Fisher & Paykel range hood
- 30”, stainless steel
- Fisher & Paykel cooktop
- 30” 5-burner, gas, stainless steel
- Fisher & Paykel built-in oven
- 30”, stainless steel
- State-of-the-art Whirlpool washer
- Ductless dryer
- Electric under-tile heated floors with programmable thermostat
- Water conserving American Standard dual flush toilets with soft closing seat
- Ceramic and glass floor to ceiling tiled shower with frameless glass in some suites
Westbay Quay's interiors are a work of art. In water colours. Brilliant, white-walled canvases with Italian ceramic floors and locally sourced glass tile in glimmering shades of Oyster Pearl, Island Fog and Sea Glass. Our selection of interior finishings allows every buyer to paint their ideal indoor setting with a palette inspired by the subtle beauty of our ultramarine surroundings. Add premium appliance packages, quartz counters, full-height backsplashes and premium hardwood flooring for interiors that rival the view.
- Your choice of three wide plank, engineered hardwood floors finishes
- Variable refrigerant flow heating and cooling system
- Wood cabinetry with premium gloss laminate doors
- 1½” quartz countertops
- Full height glass tile backsplash in kitchen
- Recessed under-cabinet LED lighting
- Video enter-phone security system
- On-site manager weekday business hours, to assist residents and manage the building operations
- State of the art fire protection and building safety systems
- Secure fob restrictive floor access
Modern roller shades with integrated valance on all exterior windows
If I am not mistaken, the crane at The Wade is still up.
Here is the crane
We’ve also never seen the high-rise style being used for a Langford project that you typically see in tight urban spaces.
Is Westbay Quay considered a Langford project? :rolleyes:
I meant to say like the one being used in Langford, which is a specific crane typically used in high density areas.
Multi-million dollar waterfront residences follow in the footsteps of nearby Swallows Landing project on Esquimalt's waterfront.
85-home Westbay Quay development in Esquimalt's Westbay neighbourhood is slated for completion by the fall of 2021.
Developer Tenfold Projects is leading the way with buyer incentives to help mitigate the effect of a real-estate market laden with new taxes and government regulations.