This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Quartz countertops
- Luxurious vanities finished with wood-look cabinetry
- Oversized porcelain floor tile
- Matte white tub surround wall tile
- Hytec or MAAX ModulR acrylic tub and shower combo
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Verticyl rectangular undermount sinks
- Persuade Circ dual-flush toilets
- Purist Collection single-control faucets
- Purist Collection shower head and tub faucet
- Frameless polished wall mirrors in all ensuites
- Kartners Oslo Collection washroom accessories
- Two designer colour schemes
- Carlisle (Dark) or Saxe (Light)
- Feature wall made of reclaimed bricks from local heritage buildings
- High ceilings of 9’6” throughout most of the living spaces, with 8’6” ceilings in bathrooms
- Solid core interior doors offer increased privacy and fire resistance
- Custom millwork in all master bedroom closets
- Pot lights in entries, halls, kitchens and bathrooms
- Ceiling surface mount light fixture in all bedrooms
- Wide plank 7.5” white oak engineered wood flooring is treated to resist damage and stains
- Napoleon 50” wall-mounted linear electric fireplace
- Highly energy and cost-efficient geothermal heating and cooling system in every home
- Outdoor gas connections for every home, with hose bibs on ground floor, sub-penthouse and penthouse patios
- Quartz countertops with polished tile backsplash
- Kohler Vault undermount single-basin sink with in-sink waste disposal
- Kohler Purist pull-down faucet
- Wood-look cabinetry in two colour schemes
- Under-cabinet puck lighting
- Fisher & Paykel premium stainless steel refrigerator
- Bosch 30” single wall oven
- Bosch 30” 4-burner gas cooktop
- Bosch 30” integrated pull-out hood vent
- Bosch 24” bar handle stainless steel dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave with 2.2 cubic foot capacity
- Secure underground parkade with FOB remote entry
- One year interior workmanship
- Two years mechanical, electrical supply and distribution systems
- Five years building envelope
- Ten years major structural components
- Expansive windows flood homes with natural light, while white sunscreen roller shades control privacy and brightness
- Secure Starline Eurostar patio doors with Low-E glass reflect heat while letting in light, and laminated glass sliding doors in select dens
According to an email from Aragon they are temporarily postponing sales for this project and will instead work behind the scenes on making the homes "move-in ready". Does anyone know if they have actually sold any of these yet? Or are they just going to list a bunch of new move in ready condos all at once
The horizontal siding is an odd choice, but the massing and form isn't bad. Too short of course. 8-10 floors would have been better.
I don't think we've seen these renderings before. That penthouse terrace space looks incredible.
The last image is of the library interior.
Hopefully these renderings are more accurate than those supplied for the Yates on Yates and Vivid projects.
Landmark development along Esquimalt Road will rejuvenate Esquimalt's commercial core and municipal precinct.