The Arbutus at Esquimalt Town Square is a six-storey, 36-suite condominium residence situated along Carlisle Avenue adjacent to the Township of Esquimalt's community hall in Victoria's urban core.
The one, two and three-bedroom residences at Esquimalt Town Square are designed to both maximize quality of life and reflect the serenity of their location. Outside, natural materials and a bold brick facade integrate seamlessly with an art walk pathway and ground-floor garden terraces.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Quartz countertops
- Luxurious vanities finished with wood-look cabinetry
- Oversized porcelain floor tile
- Matte white tub surround wall tile
- Hytec or MAAX ModulR acrylic tub and shower combo
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Verticyl rectangular undermount sinks
- Persuade Circ dual-flush toilets
- Purist Collection single-control faucets
- Purist Collection shower head and tub faucet
- Frameless polished wall mirrors in all ensuites
- Kartners Oslo Collection washroom accessories
- Two designer colour schemes
- Carlisle (Dark) or Saxe (Light)
Feature wall made of reclaimed bricks from local heritage buildings
- High ceilings of 9’6” throughout most of the living spaces, with 8’6” ceilings in bathrooms
- Solid core interior doors offer increased privacy and fire resistance
- Custom millwork in all master bedroom closets
- Pot lights in entries, halls, kitchens and bathrooms
- Ceiling surface mount light fixture in all bedrooms
- Wide plank 7.5” white oak engineered wood flooring is treated to resist damage and stains
Napoleon 50” wall-mounted linear electric fireplace
Highly energy and cost-efficient geothermal heating and cooling system in every home
Outdoor gas connections for every home, with hose bibs on ground floor, sub-penthouse and penthouse patios
- Quartz countertops with polished tile backsplash
- Kohler Vault undermount single-basin sink with in-sink waste disposal
- Kohler Purist pull-down faucet
- Wood-look cabinetry in two colour schemes
- Under-cabinet puck lighting
- Fisher & Paykel premium stainless steel refrigerator
- Bosch 30” single wall oven
- Bosch 30” 4-burner gas cooktop
- Bosch 30” integrated pull-out hood vent
- Bosch 24” bar handle stainless steel dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave with 2.2 cubic foot capacity
- Secure underground parkade with FOB remote entry
- One year interior workmanship
- Two years mechanical, electrical supply and distribution systems
- Five years building envelope
- Ten years major structural components
- Expansive windows flood homes with natural light, while white sunscreen roller shades control privacy and brightness
Secure Starline Eurostar patio doors with Low-E glass reflect heat while letting in light, and laminated glass sliding doors in select dens
Yeah the top or bottom. Never the middle. I would pay more for the bottom because I hate having to use an elevator to get to my home.
The higher up you go, the more likely you are to die from heart attack or stroke.
people have an unfounded security fear in ground floor units. I don’t understand it either. every single family home has a ground floor and there seems to be less fear there.
My brother owns a ground floor condo. It was broken into by burglars who damaged his patio's fence during their heist. The strata refused to fix the damage, so my brother had to do makeshift repairs for the safety of his tenants. Then he got fined by the strata for making alterations to the building's exteriors. :lol:
If only he had a bought a 3rd floor unit...
Looks great; lots happening in Esquimalt-Vic West. I know at least a couple of those older 4 floor apartments along Craigflower are also slated to be replaced, although with what I don't know. Presumably new rental buildings.
A Calgary developer - don't know the name of it - has also apparently approached some of our neighbors with apparent interest in a broader land & property acquisition play to buy out multiple homes/properties in our area presumably with the idea of building townhomes. I gather mail-outs have or will be sent out to local residents gauging interest in selling, so they're currently "kicking the tires".
Esquimalt's new Town Square nearing completion as rental homes fully leased, condo offering 65% sold-out
In addition to 102 move-in ready homes, Esquimalt Town Square will include a new library branch, retail spaces and an office block.
Esquimalt Town Square unveils The Arbutus, second phase of condos, as phase one surpasses 60% sold status
Landmark project in Esquimalt's civic district sees strong sales at up-market condo offering.
Urban condominium offerings outside of Victoria's downtown core are tapping into demand for city living in up-and-coming high density nodes.