The Arbutus at Esquimalt Town Square is a six-storey, 36-suite condominium residence situated along Carlisle Avenue adjacent to the Township of Esquimalt's community hall in Victoria's urban core.
The one, two and three-bedroom residences at Esquimalt Town Square are designed to both maximize quality of life and reflect the serenity of their location. Outside, natural materials and a bold brick facade integrate seamlessly with an art walk pathway and ground-floor garden terraces.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Quartz countertops
- Luxurious vanities finished with wood-look cabinetry
- Oversized porcelain floor tile
- Matte white tub surround wall tile
- Hytec or MAAX ModulR acrylic tub and shower combo
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Verticyl rectangular undermount sinks
- Persuade Circ dual-flush toilets
- Purist Collection single-control faucets
- Purist Collection shower head and tub faucet
- Frameless polished wall mirrors in all ensuites
- Kartners Oslo Collection washroom accessories
- Two designer colour schemes
- Carlisle (Dark) or Saxe (Light)
- Feature wall made of reclaimed bricks from local heritage buildings
- High ceilings of 9’6” throughout most of the living spaces, with 8’6” ceilings in bathrooms
- Solid core interior doors offer increased privacy and fire resistance
- Custom millwork in all master bedroom closets
- Pot lights in entries, halls, kitchens and bathrooms
- Ceiling surface mount light fixture in all bedrooms
- Wide plank 7.5” white oak engineered wood flooring is treated to resist damage and stains
- Napoleon 50” wall-mounted linear electric fireplace
- Highly energy and cost-efficient geothermal heating and cooling system in every home
- Outdoor gas connections for every home, with hose bibs on ground floor, sub-penthouse and penthouse patios
- Quartz countertops with polished tile backsplash
- Kohler Vault undermount single-basin sink with in-sink waste disposal
- Kohler Purist pull-down faucet
- Wood-look cabinetry in two colour schemes
- Under-cabinet puck lighting
- Fisher & Paykel premium stainless steel refrigerator
- Bosch 30” single wall oven
- Bosch 30” 4-burner gas cooktop
- Bosch 30” integrated pull-out hood vent
- Bosch 24” bar handle stainless steel dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave with 2.2 cubic foot capacity
- Secure underground parkade with FOB remote entry
- One year interior workmanship
- Two years mechanical, electrical supply and distribution systems
- Five years building envelope
- Ten years major structural components
- Expansive windows flood homes with natural light, while white sunscreen roller shades control privacy and brightness
- Secure Starline Eurostar patio doors with Low-E glass reflect heat while letting in light, and laminated glass sliding doors in select dens
The south Island's condominium market is seeing a pronounced shift to a focus on emerging high density communities. The COVID era has created strong demand for projects in Esquimalt, like Esquimalt Town Square, which is now 60% sold-out at its first building release.
Victoria condo buyers turn to emerging neighbourhoods amid COVID's market reset
Decent sized windows.
Urban condominium offerings outside of Victoria's downtown core are tapping into demand for city living in up-and-coming high density nodes.