Belmont Residences West is a five-storey, 80-unit condominium residence situated along the Galloping Goose Regional Trail near Jacklin Avenue in Langford on Victoria's West Shore.
The building is the first phase of condominiums adjacent to Langford's Belmont Market shopping centre on lands formerly occupied by Belmont Secondary School.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Minimum 9 foot ceilings in all homes
- Laundry is effortless with a stacking Whirlpool® 2.9 Cu. Ft. with 5.9 Cu Ft dryer or; side-by-side Amana® 4.0 cu.ft. washer and 6.5 Cu. Ft. dryer
- A multi-USB port is conveniently located in every kitchen
- TV outlets and telephone jacks are located where you need them
- Each home is wired for today’s technology and for the future with multi-port and Cat-5e wiring
- A contemporary, solid paint grade door with polished chrome hardware welcomes you home
- Interior doors feature a modern design and polished chrome lever handles
- Choose from two designer-selected, West Coast contemporary colour schemes: the airy, fresh Trail scheme or the warm, earthy Market arrangement
- Wide plank wood laminate flooring creates continuity with main living areas
- Expansive low-E windows maximize sunlight, improve energy efficiency
- Elegant swinging patio doors open onto balconies
- KitchenAid® 30” 5-Burner Gas Cooktop with continuous cast-iron grates
- Self-cleaning 30” KitchenAid® wall oven with Even-HeatTM True Convection
- 30” KitchenAid® stainless steel 1.6 cu.ft. microwave oven and trim kit
- KitchenAid® EnergyStar ExtendFreshTM Temperature Management refrigerator
- KitchenAid® 24” Top Control Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher in PrintShield Stainless with Third Level Rack
- 30” AEG Perfekt Glide slimline, telescopic range hood
- Retreat to bathrooms and ensuites rich in spa-inspired details
- Relax in a contemporary rectangular soaker tub with polished chrome fixtures
- Step into an oversized spa-style shower with frameless shower doors, hand shower (all ensuites and most second bathrooms) and feature wood-look mosaic hexagonal tile
- Premium quartz stone countertops and large format porcelain tile flooring create a sleek, elegant look
- Oversized medicine cabinet mirrors beautifully lit with sleek LED vanity light
- Flat-panel floating cabinets feature slim brushed chrome pulls
- Dual flush water closets help to reduce water consumption
- Dine, entertain and cook in style in an elegant, well-designed kitchen
- Contemporary flat-panel custom cabinetry with slim brushed chrome pulls on lower cabinets
- Premium quartz stone countertops and a full-height woodlike tile backsplash
- Preparation and cleanup are a snap with undermount double sink in stainless steel and trendy matte black single-lever faucet with telescopic vegetable spray
- Experience the everyday luxury of well-designed kitchen details, including sleek under-cabinet lighting
Belmont Market - Langford March 31st
anyone know anything about the remaining condo buildings to be built? have they been given the go ahead?
The developer is also offering 5% down-payments/security deposits.
Aerial of the Belmont Market shopping centre and the MyBelmont residential district rising alongisde the retail hub. MyBelmont's Belmont Residences West, at-centre along the tree line, has reached 75% sold-out status and to celebrate the milestone 'cool' purchaser perks have been rolled out for a limited time ahead of the project's sell-out.
Langford's best-selling condominium development has a unique set of purchaser offers lined up ahead of the project's sell-out.
Rent-to-own program launching at Belmont Market's rental homes a first-of-its-kind on Vancouver Island
The Westshore municipality's first government-sanctioned cannabis dispensary is planned to open next year as part of an upcoming retail development.