Belmont Residences West is a five-storey condominium residence situated along the Galloping Goose Regional Trail near Jacklin Avenue in Langford on Victoria's West Shore.
The building is the first phase of condominiums adjacent to Langford's Belmont Market shopping centre on lands formerly occupied by Belmont Secondary School.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Minimum 9 foot ceilings in all homes
- Laundry is effortless with a stacking Whirlpool® 2.9 Cu. Ft. with 5.9 Cu Ft dryer or; side-by-side Amana® 4.0 cu.ft. washer and 6.5 Cu. Ft. dryer
- A multi-USB port is conveniently located in every kitchen
- TV outlets and telephone jacks are located where you need them
- Each home is wired for today’s technology and for the future with multi-port and Cat-5e wiring
- A contemporary, solid paint grade door with polished chrome hardware welcomes you home
- Interior doors feature a modern design and polished chrome lever handles
- Choose from two designer-selected, West Coast contemporary colour schemes: the airy, fresh Trail scheme or the warm, earthy Market arrangement
- Wide plank wood laminate flooring creates continuity with main living areas
- Expansive low-E windows maximize sunlight, improve energy efficiency
- Elegant swinging patio doors open onto balconies
- KitchenAid® 30” 5-Burner Gas Cooktop with continuous cast-iron grates
- Self-cleaning 30” KitchenAid® wall oven with Even-HeatTM True Convection
- 30” KitchenAid® stainless steel 1.6 cu.ft. microwave oven and trim kit
- KitchenAid® EnergyStar ExtendFreshTM Temperature Management refrigerator
- KitchenAid® 24” Top Control Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher in PrintShield Stainless with Third Level Rack
- 30” AEG Perfekt Glide slimline, telescopic range hood
- Retreat to bathrooms and ensuites rich in spa-inspired details
- Relax in a contemporary rectangular soaker tub with polished chrome fixtures
- Step into an oversized spa-style shower with frameless shower doors, hand shower (all ensuites and most second bathrooms) and feature wood-look mosaic hexagonal tile
- Premium quartz stone countertops and large format porcelain tile flooring create a sleek, elegant look
- Oversized medicine cabinet mirrors beautifully lit with sleek LED vanity light
- Flat-panel floating cabinets feature slim brushed chrome pulls
- Dual flush water closets help to reduce water consumption
- Dine, entertain and cook in style in an elegant, well-designed kitchen
- Contemporary flat-panel custom cabinetry with slim brushed chrome pulls on lower cabinets
- Premium quartz stone countertops and a full-height woodlike tile backsplash
- Preparation and cleanup are a snap with undermount double sink in stainless steel and trendy matte black single-lever faucet with telescopic vegetable spray
- Experience the everyday luxury of well-designed kitchen details, including sleek under-cabinet lighting
Langford's 80-suite Reunion condominium offering becomes fastest selling development of 2021
Ledcor Property Investments' five-storey Reunion Ave. pre-sale sold-out in three months as demand for West Shore condos surges.
'Reunion' condos at West Shore's #MyBelmont community adapted to post-pandemic shifts in real-estate trends
Emerging real-estate trends in a post-COVID-19 market are at the forefront of new condo pre-sale...
94% sold-out, Langford's #MyBelmont community to release third phase of condos this summer
Soaring demand for West Shore condos fast-tracks new pre-sale release adjacent to Belmont Market Shopping Centre.
Langford's #MyBelmont community celebrating three years of construction; latest condo offering 90% sold-out
Former Belmont school lands have been transformed into homes and popular retail spaces since construction began in 2018.
Langford's Belmont Residences East condominium gets underway as pre-sales surge past 50%
Fastest-selling condominium on Victoria's West Shore slated for 2022 completion.
Liberty Kitchen, a new dining concept from Browns Restaurant Group, to open on the West Shore
Liberty Kitchen will be the first full-size, full-service restaurant at the Belmont Market Shopping Centre in Langford.
First release sell-out spurs Grand Opening condo sales event at Langford's Belmont Residences
85-suite Belmont Residences East, coming to Reunion Avenue, readies for its second sales release.
Halifax-based real-estate investment trust purchases duo of Langford rental buildings
Killam Apartment REIT's acquisition represents its second major play in Victoria's rental housing market.
West Shore's Belmont Residences condominium sales go virtual during COVID-19 period's social distancing
Technology and virtual tours are taking the lead as social distancing changes the way condominium pre-sales are conducted.
New phase of affordable condominiums nearing launch at Langford's #MyBelmont community
85-suite Belmont Residences East will deliver a second phase of affordable condominiums adjacent to Langford's new Thrifty Foods.
New residents at West Shore's Crossing at Belmont rentals eligible for $250-to-$500 moving allowances
Move-in ready, Langford's Crossing at Belmont rental apartments are making the transition for new tenants seamless and affordable.
Newly launched rent-to-own Langford rentals offering Holiday moving allowances, tenant perks
New tenants at Langford's Crossing at Belmont apartments qualify for perks during busy Holiday season.
Rent-to-own pioneer Crossing at Belmont welcomes first residents to newly built Langford apartments
156-suite rental component of MyBelmont community in Langford represents changing attitudes towards Westshore housing.
Seattle-based pizza and salad chain coming to Langford's Belmont Shopping Centre
MOD Pizza's first foray into Canada will include a location on Victoria's Westshore.
75% sold-out, Langford's Belmont Residences condo dev rolls out 'cool' perks for new purchasers
Langford's best-selling condominium development has a unique set of purchaser offers lined up ahead of the project's sell-out.
Rent-to-own program launching at Belmont Market's rental homes a first-of-its-kind on Vancouver Island
Langford's first government-licensed cannabis dispensary could open next year
The Westshore municipality's first government-sanctioned cannabis dispensary is planned to open next year as part of an upcoming retail development.
100-child CEFA daycare proposed for Langford’s Belmont Market shopping centre
The 6,100 square foot facility will offer programs focused on early child education, arts and the humanities.
40% sold-out: Langford's Belmont Residences affordable condo dev surges past sales targets
Langford's Belmont Residences West condominium project at the Belmont Market has launched onto Victoria's real-estate scene in a big way.
Affordable West Shore condo dev extends U-Bike bicycle share program to Langford
Trail meets home, meets market at Langford's Belmont Residences community alongside the Galloping Goose trail and the upcoming Belmont Market shopping centre.