Triple Crown Residence II is a six-storey, 70-suite condominium building with ground floor commercial space along Whirlaway Crescent in Langford on Victoria's Westshore.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Premium stainless kitchen appliances
Triple Crown Residence II offers modern appliances that are both esthetic and efficient.
- Gas range stove
- Full-size stacked washer and dryer
- Under-mounted bathroom sinks
- Porcelain tile side and back walls in tub and shower
- Porcelain tile flooring in the bathrooms
- 9' ceilings throughout
- Open concept layouts
- Euro-style blonde oak laminate flooring
- Dream Weaver Seascape carpet in bedrooms
- Linear fireplace
- Efficient, ductless heat pump
- Gas hot water on demand in each unit
- Superior quality cabinetry with quiet closers and elegant styling
- Quartz Slab, Caesarstone counter tops throughout
They have 900 sqft units for $450K in the top floor, and not many condos are being built with A/C. Not shabby at all. If I were looking to settle down, walking distance to Costco would be my kinda thing.
If I were in the market for a two-bedroom condo I'd probably pick-up unit 501, southeast corner, or 602, northeast corner.
501 is 913 square feet, $419,900 with the discount. 602 is 795 square feet at the same price (601 is sold, otherwise that would be my top pick with southeast exposure, top floor).
This project is 15% sold-out now.
Featuring market leading pricing on two-bedroom condominiums on Victoria's Westshore, Triple Crown Residence II is geared towards first-time and investor buyers.