Triple Crown Residence II is a six-storey, 70-suite condominium building with ground floor commercial space along Whirlaway Crescent in Langford on Victoria's Westshore.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Premium stainless kitchen appliances
Triple Crown Residence II offers modern appliances that are both esthetic and efficient.
- Gas range stove
- Full-size stacked washer and dryer
- Under-mounted bathroom sinks
- Porcelain tile side and back walls in tub and shower
- Porcelain tile flooring in the bathrooms
- 9' ceilings throughout
- Open concept layouts
- Euro-style blonde oak laminate flooring
- Dream Weaver Seascape carpet in bedrooms
- Linear fireplace
- Efficient, ductless heat pump
- Gas hot water on demand in each unit
- Superior quality cabinetry with quiet closers and elegant styling
- Quartz Slab, Caesarstone counter tops throughout
Two million square foot mixed-use development planned near Langford Costco
Blasting and tree falling are well underway along the Trans Canada Highway south of the Langford Costco in preparation for a two million square foot mixed-use commercial and residential development.
The concept for the site includes between 30 and 35 three storey townhomes along the northern edge of the property south of Cavalcade Terrace. The remainder will consist of an array of single use or mixed-use low-rise and mid-rise residential and commercial buildings between Secretariat Way and McCallum Road. [Full article]
Affordable Langford condos launch second phase of Triple Crown dev near Costco
Interesting looking project. Some building details from the project website:
- 70 Units of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- 6 floors with 14 units per floor (2-6).
- The southeast “Olympic Side” provide spectacular views of the mountains.
- The northwest “Malahat side” overlooks the rolling Sooke hills.
- Premium six-piece appliance package
- Long-lasting trouble-free vinyl windows.
- Gas hot water on demand in each unit.
- Air Conditioning.
- Efficient, ductless heat pump.
- Gas stove and fireplace.
- Open Concept Floor Plan with 9 ft ceilings.
- 50% of the units will have two parking spots, the other 50% will have one.
- Secure storage.
Also an interesting offer being made on the front page:
SPECIAL OFFER: TRIPLE CROWN PRIORITY PRICING.
Save $10,000 on the list price of a new condo, or receive a second parking stall (valued at $20,000) for FREE! This is a limited time offer and may be retracted at any time, so contact us today!
Featuring market leading pricing on two-bedroom condominiums on Victoria's Westshore, Triple Crown Residence II is geared towards first-time and investor buyers.