A barbershop with a boozy twist has opened on Broad Street at Johnson Street in the space formerly occupied by Lacey Lou's Tapas.
As a joint venture between the owners of Victory Barbershop on Blanshard Street and Wheelies Motorcycles & Cafe on Rock Bay Avenue, Saint Franks serves up bourbon and beers with gourmet hot dogs for patrons in search of a little more than friendly banter during visits to the barbershop.
Co-owner Jason Pincombe, of Wheelies Motorcycles, described the concept on VibrantVictoria: "Saint Franks is a full menu of in-house made gourmet hot dogs and sides, bourbon cocktail list, vintage pinball arcade and [two] chair satellite Victory Barber Shop with a steady stream of good old fashioned rock-and-roll playing in the background."
Saint Franks, finally answering why the word bar headlines the word barbershop, is open daily at 1320 Broad Street.
- Refer to Citified for the south Island's most comprehensive new-build commercial leasing opportunities
- Discuss Saint Franks on VibrantVictoria
- Share and like this article on Facebook:
- Follow Citified on Twitter
- Connect with Citified on Facebook: