Belmont Residences West is a five-storey, 80-unit condominium residence situated along the Galloping Goose Regional Trail near Jacklin Avenue in Langford on Victoria's West Shore.
The building is the first phase of condominiums adjacent to Langford's Belmont Market shopping centre on lands formerly occupied by Belmont Secondary School.
This project profile is enhanced with Citified Plus to provide you with additional project data. Learn more about Citified Plus.
- Minimum 9 foot ceilings in all homes
- Laundry is effortless with a stacking Whirlpool® 2.9 Cu. Ft. with 5.9 Cu Ft dryer or; side-by-side Amana® 4.0 cu.ft. washer and 6.5 Cu. Ft. dryer
- A multi-USB port is conveniently located in every kitchen
- TV outlets and telephone jacks are located where you need them
- Each home is wired for today’s technology and for the future with multi-port and Cat-5e wiring
- A contemporary, solid paint grade door with polished chrome hardware welcomes you home
- Interior doors feature a modern design and polished chrome lever handles
- Choose from two designer-selected, West Coast contemporary colour schemes: the airy, fresh Trail scheme or the warm, earthy Market arrangement
- Wide plank wood laminate flooring creates continuity with main living areas
- Expansive low-E windows maximize sunlight, improve energy efficiency
- Elegant swinging patio doors open onto balconies
- KitchenAid® 30” 5-Burner Gas Cooktop with continuous cast-iron grates
- Self-cleaning 30” KitchenAid® wall oven with Even-HeatTM True Convection
- 30” KitchenAid® stainless steel 1.6 cu.ft. microwave oven and trim kit
- KitchenAid® EnergyStar ExtendFreshTM Temperature Management refrigerator
- KitchenAid® 24” Top Control Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher in PrintShield Stainless with Third Level Rack
- 30” AEG Perfekt Glide slimline, telescopic range hood
- Retreat to bathrooms and ensuites rich in spa-inspired details
- Relax in a contemporary rectangular soaker tub with polished chrome fixtures
- Step into an oversized spa-style shower with frameless shower doors, hand shower (all ensuites and most second bathrooms) and feature wood-look mosaic hexagonal tile
- Premium quartz stone countertops and large format porcelain tile flooring create a sleek, elegant look
- Oversized medicine cabinet mirrors beautifully lit with sleek LED vanity light
- Flat-panel floating cabinets feature slim brushed chrome pulls
- Dual flush water closets help to reduce water consumption
- Dine, entertain and cook in style in an elegant, well-designed kitchen
- Contemporary flat-panel custom cabinetry with slim brushed chrome pulls on lower cabinets
- Premium quartz stone countertops and a full-height woodlike tile backsplash
- Preparation and cleanup are a snap with undermount double sink in stainless steel and trendy matte black single-lever faucet with telescopic vegetable spray
- Experience the everyday luxury of well-designed kitchen details, including sleek under-cabinet lighting
New residents at West Shore's Crossing at Belmont rentals eligible for $250-to-$500 moving allowances
An aerial depicting the #MyBelmont community on Victoria's West Shore at Jacklin and Kelly roads. At-centre, top, is Belmont Residences East, rendered into the image. The five-storey, 85-suite condominium will launch this spring as the second phase of ownership opportunities at the mixed-use project on lands formerly occupied by Belmont Secondary School.
A rendering of Belmont Residences East, coming soon to Reunion Avenue adjacent to Langford's newly opened Thrifty Foods.
Citified profile: https://victoria.citified.ca/condos/belmont-residences-east/
The launch will include nearly half of all homes at pricing below $399,000.
New phase of affordable condominiums nearing launch at Langford's #MyBelmont community
I was doing a walk-through with a client today and Kudos to Ledcor....the most electric car charging hook-ups I've ever seen in a condo parkade!
Halifax-based real-estate investment trust purchases duo of Langford rental buildings
Killam Apartment REIT's acquisition represents its second major play in Victoria's rental housing market.
West Shore's Belmont Residences condominium sales go virtual during COVID-19 period's social distancing
Technology and virtual tours are taking the lead as social distancing changes the way condominium pre-sales are conducted.
85-suite Belmont Residences East will deliver a second phase of affordable condominiums adjacent to Langford's new Thrifty Foods.